Sunday 19 July 2015

Finished the truck, or is that Master Seargent Ernie Blorko's Motor pool Jeep.

Death race 40,000.  Master Sargeant Ernie Blorko's Motor pool Jeep.

OK I got it painted for the dead line and came up with a bit of a theme. As Death race 40,000 is a bit of a wacky races I decided a daft theme was in order. Blorko and the motor pool boyz are out to make some doe by winning Death race 40000.  Blorko has convinced them all they can rig the race in their favour and it only cost them 12 bucks each to join in. Oh and as this is an RC truck I thought I'd best include a short video of it being driven.

The crew will follow but the truck is painted.




17 comments:

  1. The fact it actually drives makes it officially amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou sir it was a pure accident that the parts came to gether to do this.

      Delete
  2. Looks great Erny!

    When it's your turn to move your truck on the table at BOYL this year, I dare you to put the dice down & reach for your remote control instead :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On slow speed maybe bt then I think rolling diece woudl be quicker.

      Delete
  3. Brilliant .... we should forget the table top and just go at it knocking chunks of each other until there is just one car still moving. Who needs dice an rules. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favorite ever geekdad articles was about glueing lego to a couple of cheap RC cars. You the build unglued lego onto the car in the shape of the armour and wepons you want and have at it.

      Delete
    2. Oh and I deleted your double post incase you were wondering what happened to it.

      Delete
  4. Let's face, it, this is all we've been asking for all that time without admitting it. This is what it's all about. We just need fireworks on top to make cool explosions.
    MOdelling wise I'd also like to add I really like that colour you picked and the markings and weathering are great (overdoing those is so easy).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Part of me agrees but computer games have shown me I just don't have the reactions to enjoy real time gaming.

      Delete
  5. You kept it in working order?! Erny, you win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate, I'll give you a demo next time we meet up as I know you can't make BOYL15.

      Delete
  6. Very cool! Now if you can add a remote-controlled crew too, that would send it wonderfully over the top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be like a shopping center christmas scene only with Orks and light up guns.

      Delete
  7. Vroom vroom......................................

    ReplyDelete