Friday 4 May 2012

Wanted Bold Adventurers - Enemy Within ag’n



Handout shamelessly nicked from http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?497386-WFRP-2nd-Ed-The-Enemy-Within-A-New-Campaign


So we now have three players signed up as authors on the game blog with an invitation sent out to a fourth so I figure it will soon be time to start. If you’d like to play, and a few have expressed an interest but got no further, then please do send your blogger email address to me at chrisgillsonATyahooDOTcoDOTuk and I can send you an invite to be an author. I’ll be posting a list of the pregens up soon and you wouldn’t want to miss out on nabbing your favourite now would you. Lets say I'd like to see everyone who wants to play signed up by Wednesday next week, then after a few posts to explain the whole pbp on a blog format and some basic background we can start in earnest.


3 comments:

  1. Looks like the blogger invitation isn't arriving - This is going to make it extremely awkward to take part. Balls :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps I don't have the correct email for you, send me an email with the address you use to login to blogger and I can send you the invite, I'm certain we can solve this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell me there's still space in this campaign. I ran the Enemy Within campaign about 20 years ago, but I've never had the chance to play it. I'm also a big fan of WFB 3rd ed (it's the version of the game I play till this day). Either way, this is a blog I'll be following big time.

    My email: brian@leadlegion.com

    ReplyDelete